If you’re an active job seeker or even a passive, “I just want to see what’s out there” type of job seeker you may have posted your resume on one (or maybe more) of the 10,000 illustrious online job boards out there. At this point, it’s probably safe to assume that you’ve been contacted by a recruiter for a “great opportunity” – one that you “cannot pass up” – one that is so far removed from what you actually do, that you:
- Roll your eyes
- Mutter “ugh – did that idiot even READ my resume?”
- Delete the email
- Swear off recruiters for good (this time)
Does this series of events sound familiar? I know I’ve been there.
Or how about this one…you’re looking for a new job, and you’ve submitted your resume to 100 different job postings only to hear nothing but crickets in return. Then you wonder, have I actually submitted my resume into the black hole of cyberspace never to be viewed by a human being? Maybe. It’s a definite possibility. And yep…I’ve been there too.
There has got to be a better way, right? I’m here to tell you, that there is. Getting paired up with a recruiter from Horizontal Integration will positively change the way you feel about job hunting. Let our experienced recruiters work on your behalf and help make the job searching process a little less painful. OK, a lot less painful!
Horizontal Integration (HI) has been around since 2003 and in 2006 we launched our Staffing Agency, which has been steadily growing and successfully placing candidates in contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement roles. We specialize in placing IT, Digital and Creative professionals with our clients located throughout the United States and truly understand the work that YOU do. HI has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the U.S. and for good reason: we work hard, we value our employees, we know how to match our consultant’s talents with our client’s needs and are able to create positive long-lasting partnerships. At our core, we value mutual successes and positivity, we demonstrate strong character in everything we do, and understand that as a team (and with our partners and consultants) we can accomplish more than just one person alone.
So, let’s get to the nitty gritty of what this post is all about. So, what CAN you expect from working with an HI Recruiter?
- You can expect your recruiter to be highly experienced and knowledgeable in their domain. HI’s recruiters focus on specific skill-sets, so they understand the different industries and what it takes for consultants to be successful in their roles.
- You can expect your recruiter to READ your resume (maybe even give you some resume advice) and take the time to get to know you and what’s important to you in your job search. Your recruiter will support you.
- You can expect your recruiter to be prompt in their communications with you because having a sense of urgency is embedded in our cultural values; we understand that time is one of the most precious commodities in life.
- You can expect your recruiter to provide you with relevant job opportunities and work diligently on your behalf. They will be another “set of eyes” looking out for you in your job search.
- You can expect your recruiter to help encourage and guide you through the interview process and help you successfully navigate through offer negotiations when the time comes.
- You can expect your recruiter and HI’s Consultant Advocate Team to ensure an extremely smooth on-boarding process and be there for you every step of the way.
- You can expect that you will hear from your recruiter regularly once you are placed on an assignment. Along with your dedicated Consultant Advocate, your recruiter will support you throughout the duration of your contract and be an ongoing resource for you in many different ways.
- Finally, you can expect your recruiter and the entire team at HI to CARE.
Check out HI’s job postings on our website and if something sparks your interest, apply. Why not? What have you got to lose? Applying is easy…I promise! Just click this link and apply: https://www.horizontalintegration.com/staffing-agency
If your skill sets and background are a match, a recruiter will be in touch with you quickly and you can see first-hand how HI can help make, what can be a stressful and painful process, much more productive and enjoyable.